Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall is rolling in!

Hello all!

It has been awhile! Here just a few new things that are happening. We received our wedding pictures back from Fresh Photo and they turned out absolutely beautiful, Derek and I could not have asked for anything better. We also got back our wedding video, which was also beautifully done! I hope each of you can see it sometime soon, I laughed and cried multiple times, Digital Productions did a fantastic job as well! Here is the link to view the wedding pictures and the password is July2011 http://laurieandderekbuhr.shutterfly.com/
We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

I got to home last weekend to visit with family. On Saturday I did the MS Walk with Rose, Tiffany, Zack, and Crystal's family. Then later in the evening I BBQ'ed with my parents and then we went to Matt's house to watch the Mizzou game, Watson even got to come along and hang out with all us, he was being a huge snuggle bug with dad, it was pretty cute.


Watson has first haircut this week, the groomer said she would definitely recommend him coming in a few times a month so he could get used to the cut. His haircut almost took three hours because he was scared of the blow dryer and she said he did not like them messing around his eyes. He currently weighs in at 7 pounds and 12 ounces and a bunch of personality! He is doing better with the potty training but he is so hard to get mad at when he has an accident, I mean could you resist this adorable face?!

I am still currently looking for a job out in North Carolina, everyone keep your fingers crossed for me! I have applied at several other places and am patiently waiting! So in the mean time, I am going to fly out to visit Derek October 15th-18th. It will be a nice little get a way. Flights are getting more and more expensive with the holidays rolling in! Derek has been looking at flights for Thanksgiving weekend and said the cheapest flight he could find was around 400 dollars! But, what are you gonna do? As you all may have heard I am going to be an aunt! Matt and his girlfriend Sarah are expecting their first child in late Spring. We are all very excited and so are Matt and Sarah. Matt is determined that it is a girl, but whatever the sex of the baby it will have two great parents and an excellent aunt, if I may add :-) Derek is still loving school but stays very busy with homework! It amazes me how much homework he has! He has already started studying for his finals in December. I am sure he will do excellent!

I believe this is all for now. I hope you all have a wonderful week! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment